Factory Wholesale PriceList for New Climbing Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle, E-Bicycle, E-Bike (ES-019) for Madagascar Importers
Factory Wholesale PriceList for New Climbing Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle, E-Bicycle, E-Bike (ES-019) for Madagascar Importers Detail:
|Motor||brushless hub motor 500W|
|Battery||48V 12Ah/48V 20AH sealed lead-acid battery All battery with electric protection circuit|
|Dashboard||common meter or LCD|
|Charging time||around 8 hours|
|Lamp||common bulb or LED|
|Performance & Main components|
|Range||50km(48V12AH)(distance by riders weight,terrain,road sufurface etc.)|
|Product colour||customer’s request|
|Front brake||drum brake|
|Front fork||hydraulic pressure|
|Rear brake||Expanding brake|
|Brake lever||cut-off when braking|
|Throttle||Twist intelligent speed control|
|Unit packaging||Each in a carton Box|
|N.W/G.W||65kgs70kgs(48V12AH) 75kg/82kgs(48V 20AH)|
|Qty / Export carton||1 pc /ctn|
|Export carton dimension||168X56X102CM|
|1×20′footer FCL quantity||48pcs|
|1×40′footer FCL quantity||90pcs|
The price above are based on FOB Ningbo(Zhejiang Province,China).
The quotation is valid within 15 days, we reserve the right to modify the prices if needed.
The prices above are for your reference only, it is subject to our final confirmation.
Product detail pictures:
Factory Wholesale PriceList for New Climbing Electric Bike, Electric Bicycle, E-Bicycle, E-Bike (ES-019) for Madagascar Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
SupaScoota – The lightest portable ‘boot’ mobility scooter available in the UK. Max speed 4 mph, heaviest piece only 10 kgs! Airline and travel friendly.
New Scooters now in stock, various models and options available – the HD model (mid range twin motor model) from £1,595 – The Sport model £1,895 ring for more details, prices on other models, test drives etc.
110 – 112 Walkergate
Shop open Mon – Sat, 10 am to 4 pm
Video courtesy SupaScoota
Video edits Paul Fox
Music: Water Lilly (Copyright free music)
UPDATE: Took one star off because the little rubber bumpers just keep falling off. It’s driving me crazy. (without the rubber bumpers, when you step off the whole thing goes ‘limp’ and falls over, smashing the brittle plastic into the ground. It doesn’t stay standing automatically unless you balance it just right). I had to tape the bumpers on (see video), and even with that they fall off. It seems the rubber bumpers were an after thought.
✏️ Quick thoughts to supplement my video demonstration.
- Expensive, but super fun if you’re okay with the price.
- Take about 15 mins to get proficient. From 7 years old to 65, I’ve tested it on all… it’s very intuitive. (but scary at first!)
- Bluetooth speaker is LOUD! (I love it)
- Works on cement, hardwood floor, and sidewalks… not on grass as the photo infers! (unless it’s really hard turf).
- Super long lasting… seriously I’ve charged this thing once (several weeks ago), and it’s still going strong.
- It’s heavy! Don’t be carrying this with you while traveling or you’ll be cursing the weight.
- Perfect for videographers who want a smooth, steady shot. I’m using this thing at weddings.
- Overall, it’s extremely responsive. You can stop on a dime with this thing, even when going full-tilt.
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration, which of course has no bearing on the honesty of my opinions regarding the product. Hope my demonstration and test helps!
By from -
By from -